Sunday, April 19, 2009

Welp, I did it

Oh boy, I'm afraid to even imagine what kind of week this is going to be.

You mix together good intentions of helping a friend start her blog, my inability to recall how I ever did mine, clicking on only God knows what, lack of sleep, missing my son who just left to go back to Camp Lejeune yesterday afternoon, and viola! I woke up to this. ****jaw hung, eyes wide****

Ok, it looks pretty bad, I know. On the better side of things, I was planning on re-doing my blog...just not now. Fate is shoving me into it. I detest being bullied so this isn't very pleasant. ****cripe I hate being such a moron****

If I can't figure out how to fix this mess then I'll find someone who can. So if you stop by my blog for tuts regularly then be on the lookout soon for a whole new look...and it won't be this one....lol

1 comment:

  1. Either i'm blind or you have already fixed it but I don't see anything wrong with it LOL

    ReplyDelete