Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm back!!

Hi Everyone!
Thank you all so very much for all the kind words I found in my chatbox and mailbox♥. I've missed my corner of cyberspace bunches. It feels GREAT to be back!! We're all settled into the new place and lovin' life.
Being without the internet I grew intensely bored - after unpacking was done of course - but like all my other bored moments it pushed me into creating and have I got lots to offer. Aside from 31 tutorials (and 98% of them are FTU!!), I also have 2 kits. Actually there's 3 kits, but I only have 2 ready to share. Add to my offer list is also 3 sets of tag templates that I hope you all can have some fun with. I've also got a couple of elements to offer as well for any who would like to have them.
Not much time for chatting...so many downloads....so little time (I blew off work today and definately have to go in tomorrow...hehehe)

Templates 81 - 90
Download

Templates 91 - 100
Download



Templates 101-110
Download

Big hugs to y'all!
I missed ya!

Hugs,
Bev

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful templates! They are fabulous!!

    Hugs,

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por compartir tu trabajo, debo decirte que estoy feliz que estes de vuelta.
    Felicitaciones por tu hermoso trabajo!!!
    un abrazo
    Anays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great templates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty for the wonderful templates

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your templates. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete